New line of economic machines in Ice Group
EASY-IN MACHINES CHARACTERISTICS:
- Easy-In is a line of cost-efficient, budget-friendly machines.
- They are simplified devices, with limited universality, meaning they are adjusted to the basic products and may not be possible to be refurbished for different products. Only typical, common products are possible, no special effects, like swirling dozers - Star 3000, Cobra or American Ice Cream.
- Easy-In machines contain no servo-technology, they are strictly mechanical.
- The machines are as simplified as possible, also in relation to controls (no touch screen or black & white simple touch screens, only Siemens or B&R, Allen Bradley is not available).
- However, the construction materials are still top quality – all stainless steel, no aluminium, Festo, Schneider, Telemecanique components.
MACHINES AVAILABLE IN THE EASY-IN RANGE:
- EASY-IN continuous freezer 350, 550 – semi-automatic continuous freezers
- EASY-IN filling, decorating station – formerly known as Jumbo Multi in our Main Range
- EASY-IN bulk extruding station – formerly known as Cut Extruder in our Main Range
- EASY-IN extruding line - counterpart of Iglo Line extruding and hardening tunnel
- EASY-IN rotary cup cone filler - counterpart of Expert CRF
- EASY-IN linear cup cone filler - counterpart of Expert LVF
- EASY-IN ingredient feeder - counterpart of Master FF
- EASY-IN batch pasteurisations (300, 600, 1200 l/h)
The prices of Easy-In machines are fixed at a low level and not negotiable.
The payment terms are always 40 / 60 % cash wire transfer.
Ask for budgetary offers!<
Copyright © 2014, Ice Group Company